I've been trying some new meals lately and I wanted to post a few of my new favorites.
Herb Roasted Chicken - seriously one of the best meals I've had lately... it takes 9 minutes to cook, but well worth it!
Gourmet Mushroom Pizza - I burned myself out on this one, but its really good. I've also had the BBQ Chicken Pizza and it's good too.
If you want something sweet without a lot of calories, try one of the Double Chocolate Weight Watchers muffins, warmed up in the microwave. It's like chocolate cake ya'll!
Let me know what you have found lately that you really like. The one thing that I can tell you about my weight loss journey is that I have tried different foods and that's something I never do! I had gotten into a rut with my eating and this new lifestyle has brought me to a new place! YAY :-)
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment