Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 1 almost finished!

Today was a pretty good day, eating wise.

I had a fender bender this morning and that has messed up any hopes of exercising today. I went to the chiropractor this afternoon and will go back on Friday morning. I'm already sore, so that bothers me a little.

Anyway... for breakfast I had a Nutrigrain bar (Strawberry)


I was starving by 11, so I had a few Goldfish crackers.... I shared this snack pack with 2 co-workers, so I probably had 30 max :-)

For lunch, I took J some lunch from KFC and ate with him in his training class. I forgot to take my phone in, so I don' t have a picture. But, I had the 2 piece grilled chicken meal with mashed potatoes and green beans and a biscuit. I didn't eat all of it, so it wasn't that bad. The grilled chicken is actually pretty good!

I had to have a snack this afternoon after the chiropractor and shopping at Wally World, so I tried some of these... yummy, but I want another pack!!



Of course, I've been drinking water all day, so that's good too. Tonight, we are having dinner with J's family at a mexican place... I think I'm going to do fajitas. That's pretty healthy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment