I lost 2.2 lbs. this week and I'm in 2nd place for Biggest Loser at work. At this point, I don't think there is anyway I can catch up with this lady. I think she lost like 5 lbs. this week! I did ask my nutritionist friend how to lose 5 lbs. in a week and she said that I needed to add 30 minutes of cardio to my gym workout and drink lots of water. I can do that... let's see if it works :-)
Food Log
Monday
Breakfast - Yogurt
Lunch - LC Chicken Fried Rice, WW 1 pt. cookie
Dinner - Chicken salad sandwich, 100 calorie pack of sour cream & onion chips, Fig Newtons (130 cal. pack)
I worked out at the gym tonight and now that the littlest is in bed, I will do 30 minutes on the treadmill... gotta get that heart rate up!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You can do it, girl! Get that heart rate up and win this thing!
ReplyDelete