Thursday, April 9, 2009

The other night at the store, I picked up a few of the SmartOnes desserts and oh my goodness! They are so good. We tried this one the other night and it was delish. I had one tonight with my dinner because it was only 4 points. 8 total points for dinner... that's pretty good.

Hubby is doing his best and I am proud of him. Before long, he is going to be slim and trim. You know guys lose weight a lot faster than women anyway :-)

I found a place in town to find affordable accessories (a goal of mine is to accessorize more) and I am kicking myself that I didn't find them sooner!

Who knows what my weight loss for this week will be.... I won't weigh in officially until Monday on the BL official scale at work. According to my scale at home, I've lost 2 or 3 lbs., but who really knows.

Being off for Spring Break has allowed me to work out at different times during the day. I met a lot of nice ladies at the gym, but too bad I won't see them again. They are the early risers and I don't get there until after work normally. I am proud that I made myself go work out every day, even when I told myself I just didn't have time to do it. I will get to work out tomorrow too.... I will go after dropping everyone off at school and be able to get home in time to get ready to go eat lunch with the oldest at 10:50. I ate with him on Wednesday and it was pretty good! Baked chicken, black eyed peas and mashed potatoes and a yummy school roll :-) I'm sure tomorrow is pizza day.

No comments:

Post a Comment