Monday, May 11, 2009

I can't believe I lost another 3 lbs. this week! I've really been watching my portions and I guess it works, even when I eat food that's not so great for me. With going to my hometown for the last 2 weekends (and a birthday party every weekend), its a wonder I didn't gain. I've eaten out a good bit during those trips down there :-) Mexican, IHOP, Waffle House, grilled burgers, you name it!

I've been craving some of the craziest stuff, but I've talked myself out of them. Tonight, I wanted Long John Silver's fish meal. One quick look at www.dwlz.com helped me decide against that. One piece of fish is 260 calories!! I can't eat just one, so I knew it wouldn't be good. Then, I thought about Chic Fil A. My favorite sandwich is only 380 calories and we are supposed to eat there on Thursday night for my oldest son's birthday.... so I talked myself out of that too :-) After a trip to Wal Mart to buy fruit for tomorrow's Biggest Loser celebration, I came home and ate Steak Tips and it was goooood and a lot less calories. Tomorrow, I will eat at the celebration and I've heard someone is bringing Popeyes chicken!! Yummers. We are supposed to be having healthy foods, but someone didn't understand, but I'm not complaining. I will take my fruit, fruit dip and powdered donuts (had to have them!) and enjoy!

I've 25 more pounds to go and I think I can make it!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go girl! You are doing so good! Yes, you can definitely loose those 25 pounds!!! You are half way to your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! I'm so proud of you. I wish I could lose weight that fast!

    ReplyDelete