For those of you playing along at home, you can see that I gained back a pound. After staying the same for 2 weeks, it caught up with me. I've learned my lesson. I'm back to counting the points as of this morning.... I didn't weigh in yesterday, so today was my Monday.
I haven't been able to get back in my gym routine, but hopefully next week will be back to normal. This week, J had band practice tonight and tomorrow night I have a retirement celebration to go to. Hopefully I can sneak in a visit on Thursday when I'm off.... my baby is graduating from Kindergarten!!
Since, I've lost weight, my number of daily points has decreased. Today, I ate well and even had 3 points left over! I did really well when I kept up with my food on a spreadsheet (I use Google docs). With Google docs, I can log in here or work and record my food diary. I also downloaded an App for my iPod called LoseIt. I haven't used it much, but I will soon!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment