No exercise + Crazy eating = another pound. Duh.
So, today... back to counting points and exercise. Today was easy, tomorrow? I'm going to my Sister in law's Tastfully Simple party and I hear the food is really really good! I may eat before I go :-) Wednesday should be okay, but Thursday is New Kids on the Block with friends. Pray I can stay on my plan for this week. It's really hard for me when I'm other people that are eating whatever they want.
So, to keep me accountable to myself (?), I'm going to post my menu from today and will do this every night this week.
Monday
Breakfast:
Blueberry Yogurt (1) 60 cal.
Lunch:
Fish & Pasta (6) 290 cal.
Chocolate Jello cup (2) 100 cal.
Snack:
string cheese (2) 80 cal.
Dinner:
PB Sandwich (7) 290 cal. Apple slices (1) 70 cal.
Exercise:
30 minute - circuit training
I even had 3 points left over today! With exercising, I think you get extra points to use, but I'm not going to use those until I have to.... maybe Thursday night :-)
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Keep it up, girl! Don't worry about over doing it tonight. Everything we'll be eating is sample sized...so it shouldn't hurt your diet. The great thing about Tastefully Simple is they have WW points figured too. The consultant doing my party will have a list you can look at!
ReplyDelete