skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Loose Clothes
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Day 10
Eating went well today. I did have Subway for dinner, but that was still pretty healthy. I walked for about 10 minutes (1/2 mile) on the the treadmill, inclined/3 MPH. Tomorrow, I will probably play the Wii and use the Fit.
1 comment:
Anonymous
February 11, 2009 at 9:40 PM
Cute new background!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stats:
April 1, 2012
Starting weight
- 200.5 lbs.
Goal
- 150 lbs.
Day 1!
Diet Tribe!
Diva On Wheels
Downsizing
Fab, not flab!
Hello, yes, I suck
17 years ago
Food & Fitness
Agen Pulsa Murah Kota Palembang
11 years ago
Girl in the Mirror
The fat girl is running!
Download PDF Online Best Hikes Colorado's Indian Peaks Wilderness: A Guide to the Area's Greatest Hiking Adventures (Regional Hiking Series) Kindle Editon PDF
5 years ago
The Fat Kid
I’m Going Back
17 years ago
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2012
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
2010
(11)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2009
(52)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(19)
This week!
I've had to give myself constant pep talks this we...
I had a pretty decent day..... being at work helps...
Week 2 weigh in
Horrible, no good, very bad couple of days.....
Yeah right....
BMI down!
Day 10
Day 9
Playlist
Day 8
Day 7
Day 6
Day 5
Day 4
Day 3
Day 2
Day 1
First post....
who's been here?
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Cute new background!
ReplyDelete