Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 5

I'm still doing well with this "new" lifestyle. My co-workers had Chic Fil A yesterday and I didn't. It was tempting, but I knew I brought my lunch and I was looking forward to trying it out. My freezer looks like a grocery store. I have at least 10 Smart Ones in there and I just "shop" before we leave for work every day. I also took a long a chocolate pudding cup and some string cheese. I ate cereal at 6 AM yesterday, so I knew I would be hungry before lunch time... I was right and I ate my string cheese around 10 AM and had lunch around 1.

I exercised last night while Daddy was making the pizzas for everyone. I was good and had a Smart One pizza type thing. It was okay... but I probably won't buy them again. The Smart Ones fudge bar? Delicious!

Today is basketball for the oldest and hopefully it will warm up enough to get outside and play some.

No comments:

Post a Comment