Friday, February 20, 2009

I've had to give myself constant pep talks this week... it has been so easy to slip back into the old routine of bad eating habits. I have been watching my portions. I weighed in at work this morning and it says I've lost 4 lbs. since weigh in on Monday. I just can't seem to believe that... I don't understand how it happened. We will see if it is still true on Monday at our 3rd official weigh in.

I got new running shoes today. I was not planning on getting them :-) We stopped to get Haydn some new tennis shoes (the ones he wears are Ben hand-me-downs that are old, worn out and faded... still cute though) and we needed to waste some time so we looked for me. Jason is so frugal. I wanted the same shoes, in a different color, but they were $10 more and he said no. Boo hoo. I'm just thankful he let me get them :-) I want to start doing some trail running and I think these shoes will be good for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment