It went pretty well. I waiting to exercise in the evening. Ben and I played tennis, bowled and baseball against each other for almost 40 minutes and then after he went to bed I did some step aerobics. The Wii is such a great thing! Wii Fit even keeps up with my progress.
For breakfast, I tried to eat this breakfast bowl type thing from Hardees and it was really gross. For lunch, I had baked ziti (Smart ones)and a small salad. Dinner was at O'Charley's. Fried Shrimp, baked potato and salad (not much). I also brought home a piece of grilled chicken to have for lunch today. I will probably add a salad to that.
The Google group for our work competition has been set up and I added the pictures last night so we could see our progress.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey... I'm glad you're doing this!!! :)
ReplyDelete