Monday, February 9, 2009

Day 8

Today was the big day. Weigh in day. Everyone lost or stayed the same except for one of the guys... he gained a few ounces. I'm not too sure of how much the guys are really trying anyway :-) One of them had the yummiest smelling Thai food I have ever smelled today for lunch. Anyway, I got 3rd place with a loss of 2.8 lbs! I am very, very happy with that.

The SmartOnes lunches are definately making a big difference. My lunch looks something like this - A SmartOnes entree and a Jello Sugar Free pudding. It really is enough! I'm full afterward and with my braces I have to eat kind of slow, so it makes me feel probably more full than I really am. I normally have yogurt around 8 and by 11, I am getting hungry, so I grab some string cheese. Lunch is by 1:30 or 2. Granted, we have been very busy the last couple of days, so that may be why my lunches are that late. I don't see it getting any better anytime soon.

Tonight, Ben had basketball practice and we got there about 15 minutes early so we played a little bball and as soon as I got home I did about 15 minutes with the Wii Fit. It's late and I'm about to go to bed. I think I will try to get up in the morning and exercise... we will see :-)

I am so proud of my friend, Rhonda! She joined the gym tonight and I know that took a lot of courage. She is awesome! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. no feeling in arms or hands typing with the toes on my left foot

    love you too

    ReplyDelete