Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 6

Breakfast - SmartOnes Canadian Bacon, Egg and Cheese english muffin ***

Lunch - Cheeseburger Kids Meal from BK with apple fries and diet coke

Snack - Jello Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding cup

Dinner - SmartOnes chicken alfredo **** and Harvest Peach yogurt

I didn't get any "official" exercise yesterday, but I was outside with the boys running around, so its okay. I have also started taking the steps at work and I can already tell I'm getting better. Normally, walking from the 1st to 3rd floor would leave me a little winded (so embarrassing), but not anymore!

I have another friend that has joined the weight loss blogging world. Go over and visit THE FAT KID. She is a good friend and very funny to boot!

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Three flights of stairs would not leave me winded. It would leave me dead. About 50 pounds in for me, we will find some steps in Midway Between Us Town and climb them together. It's the little things that make me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure... three flights are good!!!!! I think chasing kids is a better exercise, because you can focus on a goal (getting kids) instead of a time frame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you like the Smart Ones english muffin?

    ReplyDelete