Weigh in was Monday and guess what?? I was the Biggest Loser! 3 lbs.! That should be enough encouragement to make me want to exercise more... but it hasn't. I've just been watching what I eat, but not a lot of exercise. I always say, tomorrow! Tomorrow comes and then I don't exercise.
Today, I researched (for about 10 whole minutes) some gyms in the area and I think that would help me. If I knew I had something to do every day after work, I would go. There is a place not too far down the road from us that is open until 10 every night and it has a pass card you use to get in. They also offer a spinning class and that sounds really fun to me. I may go soon to find out what the fees are.
I'm kind of getting tired of the SmartOnes meals. I've been eating them for lunch every day. Dinner? I'm watching portions... thats all I will say about that.
All together I've lost about 6 lbs. in the 3 weeks since I started. That exercise would be the icing on the cake... I would like to weigh a lot less by summer. Cute clothes are calling my name!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment