I knew the 2.2 lbs. thing was too good to be true. I used the "official" scale at work when I got in yesterday and I was only down .8 oz.. Better than nothing, I guess.
I didn't get to exercise last night. We had a sick kiddo and all my time and attention was given to him. He started throwing up in the car and seemed like he was okay, so I gave him dinner and about 45 minutes later, it all came up again. He has thrown up a few times already this morning. I'm staying home with him today.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You have got to remember what my old WW leader would tell me. When you start exercising more you will tone things that need toning. The weight will still be there, but it will be sitting in a better place! :o)
ReplyDelete