Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 3

Just finished playing with the Wii. I have been beaten by my 5 year old in tennis way too many times at this point. He KILLS the ball and our living room is not big enough for the two of us to play like we want to :-)My arms have been getting a good workout.

For food today, I did okay. Watching my portions and I had meatloaf and potatoes for lunch... it only got a 2 star rating from me (out of 4). I had a major chocolate craving today for some reason and I satisfied it with hot chocolate. Its like 1 WW point. I'm not officially doing Weight Watchers, but I do use it as a guide.

I have 2 friends now with weight loss blogs and I'm going to link to them in the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Hey... you did good today!!! Way to substitute!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete